Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all of the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated tooling to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
We value working smart, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
We are looking for a curious, thoughtful and imaginative engineer to join our small but growing engineering team. We value clean code, continuous learning, and clear communication.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using the best tools and technologies to create simple, responsive, and maintainable user experiences.
All of our engineers are expected to iterate quickly, make good decisions based on the available data, validate their assumptions, and collaborate effectively across the organization, especially with our product and business stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic about learning our stack, and sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- A measured and pragmatic approach to working through challenges
- A desire to work cross-functionally
- An ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues
- A track record of shipping reliable, well-tested and stable code to production
A Front-End focus is preferred, but all of our engineers have the opportunity to learn and work with all of the technologies we use.
- React + recompose.js
- GraphQL (AWS AppSync)
- Serverless (AWS)
- Lambda (primarily written in Go)
- Step Functions (Serverless State Machines)
- Simple Notification Service
- Simple Queue Service
- Event Driven Architecture
What you’ll get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth. We have built a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fair Salary, and company stock options
- Generous PTO and vacation policies
- Flexible, family-friendly schedules to help you achieve work/life balance/integration.
- Well appointed kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Lending library of ebooks, audiobooks, and other training materials to help you expand and explore our industry, and yours
- Access to industry executives and valuable networking opportunities
If this sounds like the kind of place where you would thrive, then let us know by completing this short questionnaire.
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected].
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
No recruiters, please!