At Groundbreaker, we’re making real estate investment more transparent, accessible and efficient across the entire real estate investment industry – one of the oldest, largest, and most inaccessible investment industries. We believe in empowering every real estate investment professional – not just big institutions – to efficiently raise and allocate capital to create an impact in our communities.
We value transparency, giving attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players. We are working to 10x our growth this year and need you to help us achieve this mission.
We are looking for a talented Product Support Specialist to join Groundbreaker’s team to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes through adoption and usage of our software, ensuring customer satisfaction, growth and retention. You’re highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, and a collaborative self-starter.
In this role, you’re going to become an expert in the Groundbreaker software product and our services. You will be responsible for providing chat, email, and video conference support to our customers, and making sure they are obtaining maximum value from Groundbreaker in addition to understanding and resolving support issues from start to finish. You will collaborate with your Customer Success Manager and our Product and Engineering teams through the use of tools like Jira, Confluence, and Slack. In addition, you will test and document bugs and issues in our software following a clear, descriptive, and consistent practice in your bug reporting.
- Software testing and bug reporting
- Managing and resolving customer support issues
- Producing and delivering web-based support trainings with customers
- Resolving customer service requests with our internal tools
- Recommend improvements to our application based on experiences with customers
- Become an expert in the Groundbreaker software and the way real estate private equity companies operate
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project-management role, such as customer success, consulting, or technical software support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executives and ability to change communication style based on audience
- Strong empathy for customers and passionate about providing exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Exceptional project-management skills, including great attention to detail and ability to juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Interest in new technologies
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Ability to work remotely
What you’ll get
- Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance.
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive Salary
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Full-time work-from-home position
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to [email protected]. Mention Product Support Specialist Application in the subject line.
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
No recruiters, please!