Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated tooling to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
Above all we value taking care of each other. Additionally, we value team members who work smart, have attention to detail and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
Our team gets marketing. The marketing department is led by our co-founder and at this point marketing sources nearly 100% of the company’s revenue. Come work with a team made of 13 professionals that is fully supportive in the advancement of the marketing trade!
- Department/Role/Region: Marketing – Business Development – Remote
- Manager/Reporting To: Ed Cravo – Co-founder & Head of Growth
- Department Head: Ed Cravo – Co-Founder and Director of Marketing
- Coach/Mentor: Ed Cravo or Matt Fowler
What you’ll do
The following is a bit of what we expect from you, but we also encourage you to bring new ideas to table! We know that with your expertise you will make an impact and in the not too distant future, we’ll look back and celebrate our growth thanks to your contributions!
- Identify qualified prospects for Groundbreaker using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Manage prospect warmup process with Apollo
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects and our account executives
- Identify prospective partners for our affiliate program and hand them off to the head of business development
- Improve our outbound lead generation process
- 1+ years of experience in B2B marketing or sales
- Demonstrated leadership ability and potential for future growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of advocacy and respect for our audience
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of independence and collaboration: You don’t need to wait or ask for direction, but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical
- A sharp analytical mind: Your decisions are creativity-driven, but backed by data and research
- High attention to detail
At Groundbreaker, we have an opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth with hands-on experience at building an innovative outbound lead generation process in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
Software and Operating Systems You’re Going to Use
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- HubSpot CRM
- Confluence / Jira
- Google Suite (Drive, Meet, Spreadsheets, Docs, etc)
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance, feel free to suggest your work hours, but keep in mind CST hours for meetings needs.
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive Salary
- OOTO Calendar, you’re free to schedule days off when you need.
- Free hours dedicated to education on real estate investment.
- Full-time work-from-home position.
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate based on race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
If this sounds like the kind of place where you would thrive, then let us know and apply to this role by completing this short questionnaire.