Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all of the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated tooling to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
Above all we value taking care of each other. Additionally we value team members who work smart, have attention to detail and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players. But
What you’ll do
- Help drive and execute the product vision. If you don’t own it and believe it, who will?
- Under the direction of the product head, you will work closely and collaboratively with a team of software engineers
- Develop a keen sense of our customers’ needs and the competitive & market landscape
- Assist in planning for and collecting data necessary to inform product improvements, specifically on user attitude and behavior
- Assist the product team in product planning, roadmap development, and long-term strategy planning
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality as well as detailed product requirements/user stories
- Write test plans and acceptance criteria for new products and features and participate in manual testing of in-development software
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations of size of opportunity, scope of development, support costs, risks, and end-user experience
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer or B2B product development
- Demonstrated leadership ability and potential for future growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advocate for the user and their needs
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of independence and collaboration: You don’t need to wait or ask for direction, but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Comfort with basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and reporting on results
- Strong collaboration skills: You strongly prefer working in teams, but you’re comfortable working independently as well
- Strong organization skills
- Self-motivation with ability to work under limited supervision
- High attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Experience collaborating with designers, and engineers
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Experience with requirements writing
- Familiarity with basic web development concepts like client/server, API endpoints, and HTTP methods
What you’ll get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth with hands-on experience at building content marketing processes in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive Salary
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Full-time work-from-home position
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to [email protected]. Associate Product Manager Application in the subject line.
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
No recruiters, please!