Welcome to Pillars of Wealth Creation, where we talk about building financial freedom with a special focus on business and Real Estate. Follow along as Todd Dexheimer interviews top entrepreneurs, investors, advisers, and coaches. In this episode, Todd talks with Jake Marmulstein about how he built his software company from scratch to help investors raise private capital easier.
Jake is the founder of the software application firm Groundbreaker, which helps investors raise private capital and manage investor relations. Before that, he worked for an institutional real estate investment firm that focused on distressed hotels. He found that the process of raising money and managing the data related to investor communications was cumbersome and inefficient, so he set out to provide a better solution. Groundbreaker, which is headquartered in Chicago, offers modern investment management to professional real estate deal sponsors and their investors.
- Improve my language skills
- Travel and be outside my element
Books: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
• You can connect with Jake on LinkedIn, [email protected]
• Interested in coaching? Schedule a call with Todd at www.coachwithdex.com
• Connect with Pillars Of Wealth Creation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PillarsofWealthCreation/
• Subscribe to our email list at www.pillarsofwealthcreation.com
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/PillarsOfWealthCreation